This machine is the same size as the 168, but the added benefit of an upgraded control panel, soft and gas flush. These machines are operating in every imaginable industry. For example: butcher shops, 5 star hotel kitchens, crocodile farms, the Australia Defence Force, pharmacies, universities, and the Police Force.
The Vacumatic Gasflush system is a sophisticated approach to packing soft products such as cheese, pre-cooked pasta, sausages, etc. and it is now available to all businesses small to large. Food grade carbon dioxide, nitrogen and oxygen can be mixed or used individually according to your needs.
The advantages are:
- Increase in product shelf life
- Prevents product dehydration and weight loss
- Protects products against spoilage
- Reduces spoilage with deep freezing
- Allows bulk purchase without risk of product loss
- Allows meat to reach optimal maturity
- Saves time
- Ideal for portion control
- Ideal for sous-vide
With many years of experience in the food vacuum packing industry both in Australia and overseas, Vacumatic Australia has an extensive on-going research and development programme and access to the latest state-of-the-art technology. From this background Vacumatic Australia has developed a new generation of vacuum packing machines with many innovative features to meet al customer needs.
- Favourably priced
- Highly reliable
- Robust construction
- Operator friendly
- Low operating cost
- Fully see-through lid
- Double seal
- High performance vacuum pump
* Stainless steel chamber now standard on all vacuum chamber machines.
- Prolongs shelf life and freshness of food
- Product protection against aggressive environmental influences. Optimal sales presentation of food and non-food products
- Corrosion and oxidation prevention
- Sterile environment for one-way medical products
Vacumatic Australia also stock a wide range of vacuum sealing bags to suit your packaging requirements.
|Size Of Unit||610 x 455 x 450mm|
|Size Of Chamber||470 x 400 x 180mm|
|Vacuum Pump||21 m3/hr Busch Vacuum Pump|
|Length of Sealing Bars||400mm|