We supply Chain Grippers, Springs and Attachments.
The advantages are:
- Increase in product shelf life
- Prevents product dehydration and weight loss
- Protects products against spoilage
- Reduces spoilage with deep freezing
- Allows bulk purchase without risk of product loss
- Allows meat to reach optimal maturity
- Saves time
- Ideal for portion control
- Ideal for sous-vide
With many years of experience in the food vacuum packing industry both in Australia and overseas, Vacumatic Australia has an extensive on-going research and development programme and access to the latest state-of-the-art technology. From this background Vacumatic Australia has developed a new generation of vacuum packing machines with many innovative features to meet al customer needs.
- Favourably priced
- Highly reliable
- Robust construction
- Operator friendly
- Low operating cost
- Fully see-through lid
- Double seal
- High performance vacuum pump
* Stainless steel chamber now standard on all vacuum chamber machines.
- Prolongs shelf life and freshness of food
- Product protection against aggressive environmental influences. Optimal sales presentation of food and non-food products
- Corrosion and oxidation prevention
- Sterile environment for one-way medical products
Vacumatic Australia also stock a wide range of vacuum sealing bags to suit your packaging requirements.
|Size Of Unit||610 x 455 x 450mm|
|Size Of Chamber||470 x 400 x 180mm|
|Vacuum Pump||21 m3/hr Busch Vacuum Pump|
|Length of Sealing Bars||400mm|